<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5901189625981568787?origin\x3dhttp://shattering-destiny.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 6, 2010
sorry that i love you



its a very nice song.. very very nice. im touched by the lyrics.


For all of the times that I tried for your smile
For making you think that I was worth the while
So your love love love love love would be mine


For sending you flowers and holding your hand
That no one was there to take a stand
But then love love love made us blind


And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you
I wish that I could make it right
So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you
Sorry that I held you tight


And I'm so sorry for...
Making you love me and saying goodbye
For being the one that taught you how to cry
It was love love love and it passed us by


For giving you every thing that you dreamed
For taking it back when I fled the scene
Sorry love, for wasting your time


And I'm so sorry that I hurt you
Sorry that I fell through
Sorry I was falling in love with you
I'm sorry that it came true but sorry doesn't turn back time
For all that I have done to you
I wish that I could make it right
So sorry that I loved you
Sorry that I needed you
Sorry that I held you tight


An apology now after all of this time
Won't make any difference tonight
But I'm hoping "im sorry" will open your mind
To love love love love in your life

i love this song.. like like like this recently. (: its awesome. (:
i like, but my garrick dont like leh.. ): haha we just have too diff taste. (: but nvm la opposite attracts ma. (:

Jaclene ♥

I miss you so ... 12/06/2010 10:44:00 PM

Disclaimers ♥
'Click Here' for suckers, anti-karkar, rippers, spammers.
otherwise, welcome. :D
underlineboldstrikeitalic
Da Lovely ♥

Jaclene♥
KarHui Liew
170194

sharing with Garrick♥
090194

Jaclene's tumblr
Garrick's tumblr

Da Hearts (Jaclene's) ♥
Lim Kang Rui Garrick (:

Family
Friends

4108 teletubbies squad
4411 lovely kids
NA'10
SJABNHC

NanHuaHigh
Sec3SkyScholars'10
102'08
202'09
303'10
403'11

Teddy Bears
Soft toys & plushies
Helium balloons
Chocolates & Creamy Cakes
Ice-creams
Cookies
Ramen!


it takes time to realise..

Da Hearts (Garrick's) ♥
Liew Kar Hui (:

Family
Friends

Squad Barnabas
BB94TH

NanHuaHigh
Sec4SkyScholars'10
110'07
210'08
310'09
410'10

Hwa Chong Institution

Head-fi
Snicker bars
Famous Amos cookies


it takes time to realise..

Da Chatties ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Da Sweetie ♥
just tell me if you wanna be linked! :D
SJABNHC
|4108 blog| |4007| |Photogallery| |SJABNHC | |BiQi| |CherngYew| |ChiChing| |ChunYi| |Daphne| |Elias| |Evania| |Felicia| |Grace| |HuiMin| |Jane Ma'am| |Jason| |JiaYing| |KhengYee| |KiKym| |LiLing| |Lynette| |Meldrick| |PeiXuan| |Priscilla| |ShuMin| |WanQing|

NanHuarians
|202'09| |303'10| |Amanda| |Beatrice| |Chermaine| |CrystalChia| |CrystalLau| |CrystalLow| |Daren| |Edlind| |Garrick| |HazeL | |HuiQi| |Huiru| |Jing WeN| |Joey| |Karine| |Michelle| |Tiange| |WilliamZhao| |YanTing| |Yew Shen| |Ying Pei| |YorkSun| |Yu WeN|

Ex-Canberrians
|Ada| |Bernice| |EmiLy| |GuanYu| |JiaZun| |JiaYi| |Marie| |Meldrick| |Phyllis| |Pinky| |ShanQi| |Sylvia| |Steph| |XinHui| |YiNinG| |darNdine blogshop| |KarEng&XinHui|

Da Creditable ♥
Designer: Audiee-kewgirl♥
Bascodes : kathleen
image : enakei,photobucket
Brushes : Deviantart

Da Reminisce ♥
August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011