<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5901189625981568787?origin\x3dhttp://shattering-destiny.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Heyheyhey!

Alright I'm like finally done with O's, after like 3 weeks of hell. Yeah sounds like it's been over for a long time since I've been playing like mad these few days... Seoul garden, Marche, Vivo, Universal Studios, Movies, etc. It's been really a while since I let my hair down to relax, ever since like Sec4 started... yeah, guess it's a well-deserved break after O's :) Now the only things left for me with NH is probably Grad Day on Fri & Prom/Grad night on like next Monday. Went shopping with piggy kh for my prom clothes just recently :) bought a set, which I'll wear on cultural pot. As for prom, I shall keep up with the suspense :)

Meanwhile, I went to JP today to discuss with my girl abt some stuff, hmm, then we went for pizza hut to share pizza :) Not exactly very filling... but it's ok I guess :) Prepared quite some time for that surprise during my O's, glad she liked them :)

Countdown: 28 days

Garrick

I miss you so ... 11/17/2010 10:28:00 PM

Disclaimers ♥
'Click Here' for suckers, anti-karkar, rippers, spammers.
otherwise, welcome. :D
underlineboldstrikeitalic
Da Lovely ♥

Jaclene♥
KarHui Liew
170194

sharing with Garrick♥
090194

Jaclene's tumblr
Garrick's tumblr

Da Hearts (Jaclene's) ♥
Lim Kang Rui Garrick (:

Family
Friends

4108 teletubbies squad
4411 lovely kids
NA'10
SJABNHC

NanHuaHigh
Sec3SkyScholars'10
102'08
202'09
303'10
403'11

Teddy Bears
Soft toys & plushies
Helium balloons
Chocolates & Creamy Cakes
Ice-creams
Cookies
Ramen!


it takes time to realise..

Da Hearts (Garrick's) ♥
Liew Kar Hui (:

Family
Friends

Squad Barnabas
BB94TH

NanHuaHigh
Sec4SkyScholars'10
110'07
210'08
310'09
410'10

Hwa Chong Institution

Head-fi
Snicker bars
Famous Amos cookies


it takes time to realise..

Da Chatties ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Da Sweetie ♥
just tell me if you wanna be linked! :D
SJABNHC
|4108 blog| |4007| |Photogallery| |SJABNHC | |BiQi| |CherngYew| |ChiChing| |ChunYi| |Daphne| |Elias| |Evania| |Felicia| |Grace| |HuiMin| |Jane Ma'am| |Jason| |JiaYing| |KhengYee| |KiKym| |LiLing| |Lynette| |Meldrick| |PeiXuan| |Priscilla| |ShuMin| |WanQing|

NanHuarians
|202'09| |303'10| |Amanda| |Beatrice| |Chermaine| |CrystalChia| |CrystalLau| |CrystalLow| |Daren| |Edlind| |Garrick| |HazeL | |HuiQi| |Huiru| |Jing WeN| |Joey| |Karine| |Michelle| |Tiange| |WilliamZhao| |YanTing| |Yew Shen| |Ying Pei| |YorkSun| |Yu WeN|

Ex-Canberrians
|Ada| |Bernice| |EmiLy| |GuanYu| |JiaZun| |JiaYi| |Marie| |Meldrick| |Phyllis| |Pinky| |ShanQi| |Sylvia| |Steph| |XinHui| |YiNinG| |darNdine blogshop| |KarEng&XinHui|

Da Creditable ♥
Designer: Audiee-kewgirl♥
Bascodes : kathleen
image : enakei,photobucket
Brushes : Deviantart

Da Reminisce ♥
August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011