Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Hey!
Hmm I've had a real busy wk, right aft o's :) had much fun, seems like o's had ended like a long time ago... Went USS, Seoul garden & many other places, not forgetting prom night, cultural pot & grad day :) it was time to spam photos, many many shots I took at the various events... But after such an eventful wk, I'm spending time right now with 410 for my cls chalet before flying off to melbourne, Australia to visit my relatives & for my holiday which I've been deprived of since studying for o's :( guess it's a nice way to celebrate post-o's but it's making me broke & really tired these days, but delightful :)
Meanwhile, my girl's beautiful ytd, during cultural pot, dazzling :) I'll upload photos right aft I reach home frm cls chalet before heading to Australia! Garrick Posted from Blogium for iPhone
Posted from Blogium for iPhone
I miss you so ... 11/24/2010 11:15:00 PM