Saturday, September 11, 2010
Meet the lovers' cup

Alright so today kh left for some wedding dinner cum mini-trip to like uhh idk which part of msia, so nothing much happening down here. I mean, what could happen anyway? She was dropping obvious (not in the least subtle) hints to me, like when she said "My dad's fren brought his gf along leh." Ok my bad I can't come over since I've got prelims.
Anyways meet the lovers' cup which kh & I shared I think some time back (You can figure out the date yourself) in vivo. There's this steamboat restaurant somewhere near daiso which kh dearly loves to have a steamboat buffet. (Food makes her happy yes?) So apart from the steamboat dinner, there's this lovers' cup thingy which is humongous (Literally.) Look at it's sheer size compared to the plate... it's so tall & mega LOL. I think we didn't even finish half of it throughout the whole dinner. Probably a stalling tactic to make me drink more fluids & eat less food from the steamboat buffet. Shouldn't upload more pictures of the food in case someone starts salivating :)
I miss you so ... 9/11/2010 03:36:00 PM