Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Hey!
It's been a long time since I posted, partly coz I'm really busy coaching kh this week on her stuff for eoy... Prelim 2 results all out for 410 now, did better than I actually expected, so thanking all my overnight study buddies & kh! Thx for staying up all night with me & giving me hope! &thx chunyi for ur brilliant idea of waiting for sunrise every morning to motivate me to study!
Prelims aside, kh's eoy is coming soon... doing as much as I can now to brush up on her weaker subjects, but also I went shopping with my parents @ Cold Storage 2 days ago on sunday, posting up a few pics of some stuff I found there.

Complimentary cup I got from ben & jerry's for buying 2 pints at once :) Looks cute

2 pints of ben & jerry's which I asked my mum to buy for me! Classic NY chunks & their new flavour peanut butter cup (Peanut butter + Caramel choc chunks! Awesome!)... & buying 2 pints with 1 peanut butter cup flavour entitles us to 1 complimentary ben & jerry's cup!

That's the yogurt sweets which I'm madly in love with at the moment, coz kh gave me a box of them when she went taiwan in june, went mad when I saw them at cold storage!
Garrick
I miss you so ... 9/28/2010 03:45:00 PM