<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5901189625981568787?origin\x3dhttp://shattering-destiny.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Happy mid-autumn!


Alright so I've received alot of mooncakes from idk many many weird ppl of my dad & my mum's frens & etc. idk. This is one of the snow skin mooncake boxes I have in my fridge now, my bro's fav, strawberry with single yolk. They shld be less generous & give mooncakes without yolk since I hate yolk lo...zzz

Apart from that, prelims is really ending soon :) In less than like 24hrs, I'd be a free man again. Prelims = lack of updates. Big thank you to many study buddies who made my studying overnights a less painful experience! As prelim2 comes to a close, we have a lil' break before O's. But kh's got eoy zzz.

Although I very much wanna spend the day marking the end of prelim 2 in a special way by going uss tmrw, I guess I won't be able to do it afterall :) Guess I'll have to look forward to another day.

Garrick

I miss you so ... 9/19/2010 05:11:00 PM

Disclaimers ♥
'Click Here' for suckers, anti-karkar, rippers, spammers.
otherwise, welcome. :D
underlineboldstrikeitalic
Da Lovely ♥

Jaclene♥
KarHui Liew
170194

sharing with Garrick♥
090194

Jaclene's tumblr
Garrick's tumblr

Da Hearts (Jaclene's) ♥
Lim Kang Rui Garrick (:

Family
Friends

4108 teletubbies squad
4411 lovely kids
NA'10
SJABNHC

NanHuaHigh
Sec3SkyScholars'10
102'08
202'09
303'10
403'11

Teddy Bears
Soft toys & plushies
Helium balloons
Chocolates & Creamy Cakes
Ice-creams
Cookies
Ramen!


it takes time to realise..

Da Hearts (Garrick's) ♥
Liew Kar Hui (:

Family
Friends

Squad Barnabas
BB94TH

NanHuaHigh
Sec4SkyScholars'10
110'07
210'08
310'09
410'10

Hwa Chong Institution

Head-fi
Snicker bars
Famous Amos cookies


it takes time to realise..

Da Chatties ♥

ShoutMix chat widget

Da Sweetie ♥
just tell me if you wanna be linked! :D
SJABNHC
|4108 blog| |4007| |Photogallery| |SJABNHC | |BiQi| |CherngYew| |ChiChing| |ChunYi| |Daphne| |Elias| |Evania| |Felicia| |Grace| |HuiMin| |Jane Ma'am| |Jason| |JiaYing| |KhengYee| |KiKym| |LiLing| |Lynette| |Meldrick| |PeiXuan| |Priscilla| |ShuMin| |WanQing|

NanHuarians
|202'09| |303'10| |Amanda| |Beatrice| |Chermaine| |CrystalChia| |CrystalLau| |CrystalLow| |Daren| |Edlind| |Garrick| |HazeL | |HuiQi| |Huiru| |Jing WeN| |Joey| |Karine| |Michelle| |Tiange| |WilliamZhao| |YanTing| |Yew Shen| |Ying Pei| |YorkSun| |Yu WeN|

Ex-Canberrians
|Ada| |Bernice| |EmiLy| |GuanYu| |JiaZun| |JiaYi| |Marie| |Meldrick| |Phyllis| |Pinky| |ShanQi| |Sylvia| |Steph| |XinHui| |YiNinG| |darNdine blogshop| |KarEng&XinHui|

Da Creditable ♥
Designer: Audiee-kewgirl♥
Bascodes : kathleen
image : enakei,photobucket
Brushes : Deviantart

Da Reminisce ♥
August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011