Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Hey!
So I've been granted author rights to kh's blog (Ok it didn't exactly came free... exchanged something for it lo) but guess it's better than nothing :)
Many overseas package came into my house today, saw the DHL man like quite alot of times today at my doorstep. Ya so our lip balms came in some attractive packaging, royal purple.

Ya pretty much one of the best packaging I've ever seen so far, & the lip balm really smells like the flavour u bought! It's gonna help me for a long time since I stay in the air-con room 24/7 at home, & kh dosen't like chapped lips right? :) If you'd like more info on the lip balm, they're organic & come from UK, check out their web supersmoochers.com
Apart from that, studying for prelims just sucks. Wasting my hols, why don't I ever get my hols? &they purposely put it right before & after hols to force me to study. Where's my non-existant hols?
Not to mention kh's dropping me an obvious hint with those ice-cream mooncakes...she just wans me to bring her to eat those mooncakes lo... she was like madly enticed by the all-so-alluring icecream mooncakes the last time we went to JP. I shall get share one with her after her flu gets better :)
That's all for today!
I miss you so ... 9/08/2010 11:40:00 PM